Take a balcony seat and survey all Rome below from this privileged vantage point. Refreshments and delicacies are always there for your pleasure, with bite sized Waldorf salads, cascades of chocolate and iced cocktails.Please note that the Imperial Club will undergo refurbishments October 19 - December 7.The temporary location is the Sala dei Cesari (Level -1).Thank you for your patience and understanding.
First class floor
Stroll through the lobby, past 18th Century Venetian masterpieces and an historic armoire that belonged to the King of Poland; step into the lift, where a tap of your key gives you exclusive access to the Imperial Club floor.
Hold your breath for the extraordinary sight of Nureyev’s bejeweled costumes on private display here, and the extravagant creativity of the Imperial tea tasting, jewellery counter of cakes and homemade gelato ceremony.
Imperial Club Landing
Imperial Club Opening Times and Amenities
Exquisite taste and opulent luxury in your Roman “home away from home” await you daily from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm. For guests entitled to access, the 200 sq.mt./2,100 sq.ft. Imperial Club offers the following:
- Refined buffet breakfast
- All-day bar and refreshment service with a wide range of non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks
- Light dishes all day
- Artistically lavish afternoon tea
- Tea tasting of more than 15 select blends
- Early evening hors d’oeuvres
- After dinner drinks
- Wide variety of national and international newspapers and magazines
- Satellite television
- Free local telephone calls
- PC workstations, fax and wireless Internet