An experience as rare as the air at these giddy heights with its mix of playful luxury and serious art. Welcome to the upper most echelons of Rome hospitality, at the top of Monte Mario. Please note that from November 13 to December 22, 2017 the hotel will undergo a series of enhancements to ensure an even more luxurious experience for our guests. The renovations will not cause any interruption in our service and we will make sure to minimize any inconvenience that might occur. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Imperial Rome View
Top of the class for luxury and locality, being 150 metres above the Eternal City is ideal for some laid back monument spotting.
Imperial Residential View
Along with guests of all our suites you become an honorary member of the Imperial Club and the Cavalieri Grand Spa Club.
Imperial Room Amenities
- Imperial Rooms all come with private balconies and can be reserved with a breathtaking Rome View or Residential View
- Choose our king floating featherbed or twin beds
- 50 sq.mt./538 sq.ft. with connecting rooms upon request.
- All rooms have an ample comfortable sitting area
- Double soundproof door
- LED TV 46” full HD with media hub
- Complimentary wi-fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
- Imperial Room reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club and our Cavalieri Grand Spa Club