Trip down to Trevi
Stylish relaxation and a Vatican visit are a swift slip downhill to the centre of Rome or a pleasant stroll to the papal seat. Return with tired feet to revive in the Grand Spa; guests of our Corner Suites have an open invitation.
Bathe and brunch
Seductive bathrooms, light feathers and fine satiny linen are an invitation to linger longer in your room, perhaps with the Imperial breakfast; a flight of fifteen exquisite dishes featuring elegant eggs and champagne.
A cozy corner
Step out onto ‘his and hers’ balconies, breakfast outside the bedroom, cocktails off the sitting room. There is also the additional space of the Imperial Club with light dining all day, to which all guests of our Corner Suites are invited.
Corner Suite Bedroom
Corner Suite Living Room
Corner Suite Desk
Corner Suite Bathroom
Corner Suite Amenities
- Two large balconies with breathtaking views of historical Rome
- 87 sq.mt./936 sq.ft.
- Precious marble bathroom with shower and separate bath
- LED TV 46” full HD with media hub in living room and bedroom
- Complimentary wi-fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
- Corner Suite reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club and our Cavalieri Grand Spa Club