Trip down to Trevi
Stylish relaxation and a Vatican visit are a swift slip downhill to the centre of Rome or a pleasant stroll to the papal seat. Return with tired feet to revive in the Grand Spa; guests of our Corner Suites have an open invitation.
Bathe and brunch
Seductive bathrooms, light feathers and fine satiny linen are an invitation to linger longer in your room, perhaps with the Imperial breakfast; a flight of fifteen exquisite dishes featuring elegant eggs and champagne.
A cozy corner
Step out onto ‘his and hers’ balconies, breakfast outside the bedroom, cocktails off the sitting room. There is also the additional space of the Imperial Club with light dining all day, to which all guests of our Premium Suites are invited.
(The virtual reality represents the room type and may not reflect exactly the room in which you will be staying in terms of view, furnishings and color scheme)
Premium Suite Bedroom
Premium Suite Living Room
Premium Suite Desk
Premium Suite Bathroom
Premium Suite Amenities
- Two large balconies with breathtaking views of historical Rome
- 87 sq.mt./936 sq.ft.
- Precious marble bathroom with shower and separate bath
- LED TV 46” full HD with media hub in living room and bedroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
- Premium Suite reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club (Lounge) and our Cavalieri Grand Spa Club (Spa – Fitness – Pools)