Andy Warhol loved money so much he painted it; and part of the Rome Cavalieri Art Collection includes four limited edition Dollar Signs, on private view in your Penthouse Suite.
Italian eye for design
Like a stylishly accessorised outfit, interiors are detailed with Swarovski and Karl Lagerfeld, such as crystal taps and an artistically large sofa.
We’ll connect rooms, spa space and private gym, just say the word.
Penthouse Suite Amenities
- Private roof garden (215 sq.mt./2,300 sq.ft.) with Jacuzzi overlooking St. Peter’s Basilica
- The suite (200 sq.mt./2,115 sq.ft.) can be extended with an additional connecting room (upon request and subject to availability)
- Dining area with bar
- Large walk-in dressing room
- Guest cloakroom
- Private wine cellar with prestigious labels
- Extra king-size “floating featherbed”
- Hydro-massage bath and chromo-therapy with view of St. Peter’s Basilica
- Triple shower with tropical mist and aroma-chromo therapy
- Swarovski crystal bathroom fixtures
- LED TV 65” full HD with media hub in living room, LED TV 55″ full HD with media hub in bedroom and LED TV full HD in bathroom
- Independent phone lines for computer and fax
- Complimentary wi-fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
- High-powered binoculars for close-ups of Ancient Rome
- Integrated camera security-system
- Penthouse Suite reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club (Lounge) and our Rome Cavalieri Club (Spa – Fitness – Pools)