Courtier, fashion advisor and judge of all things elegant for Emperor Nero, Petronius Arbiter became literally the era’s arbiter of fine taste. He would have loved this opulent suite, a splendid gallery of antiques and classical arrangements.
Maharajah seats are juxtaposed with a rare French 18th century inlayed desk, old masters adorn the walls and a set of Empire bronzes makes a magnificent centerpiece to this unrestrained collection of the finest.
The Petronius Suite is the largest suite in the Rome Cavalieri, with its dining room that seats eight and so many balconies dinner guests can each pick their own for a cigar or digestif.
Suite + Connecting Rooms
Living Room & Dining Room
Petronius Suite Amenities
- Four large balconies with breathtaking views of Rome and high-powered binoculars for close-ups
- The suite (246 sq.mt./2,653 sq.ft.) has an Imperial bathroom with Carrara marble, hydro-massage bath and separate shower
- Private wine cellar with prestigious labels
- A Valcucine “Artematica” kitchen with LIEBHERR refrigerator
- Two separate entrances can extend the suite to include 3 bedrooms and 1 connecting suite for a maximum size of 485 sq.mt./5,220 sq.ft. (additional bedrooms are upon request and subject to availability)
- One bedroom has a king size bed and a galley walk-in closet
- Guest cloakroom
- LED TV 55” full HD with media hub in sitting room, a LED TV 46” full HD with media hub in bedroom and a LED TV full HD in bathroom
- 2 independent phone lines for computer and fax
- Complimentary wi-fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
- Petronius Suite reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club and our Cavalieri Grand Spa Club