Jack and Juke went up the hill
Robert Indiana is the sixties pop artist, championing the power of abstraction, his world famous works: Jack, Juke, Eat and the American Dream are on permanent show here, in the Planetarium Suite.
This suite has designer living at its heart, with shapely furnishings and fine textiles, check the couture couch and plush carpet, all conspiring for the deepest comfort.
Above the bed is a glittering fibre-optic sky; above the sitting room is a gliding glass ceiling that reveals a wide Rome sky, step up and out at night for an impossibly dazzling show.
Planetarium Suite Amenities
• Private roof garden (140 sq.mt./1,500 sq.ft.) with Jacuzzi overlooking St. Peter’s Basilica
• The suite (133 sq.mt./1,432 sq.ft.) can be extended with an additional connecting bedroom (upon request and subject to availability)
• Dining area with bar
• Large walk-in dressing room
• Guest cloakroom
• Extra king-size “floating featherbed”
• Swarovski crystal bathroom fixtures
• LED TV 65” full HD with media hub in living room, LED TV 55″ full HD with media hub in bedroom and LED TV full HD in bathroom
• Independent phone lines for computer and fax
• Complimentary wi-fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
• High-powered binoculars for close-ups of Ancient Rome
• Integrated camera security-system
• Planetarium Suite reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club and our Cavalieri Grand Spa Club