Pillar to painting
Four Roman pillars frame the entrance to this suite, a suitably grand scene given the riches on the walls. This is a gallery for one of the world’s most magnificent private collections of fine art.
Zip into the vista
Check out the monuments from your room, then zip down the hill for a closer view. Pick Rome’s Renaissance masterpiece, St. Peter’s Basilica, or the National Monument which celebrates the first King of Italy.
Expand your horizons
The Vista Suite offers the possibility of expanding into an adjacent connecting room.
(The virtual reality represents the room type and may not reflect exactly the room in which you will be staying in terms of view, furnishings and color scheme)
Vista Suite Amenities
- One large balcony with breathtaking views of historical Rome
- From 85 sq.mt./915 sq.ft. to 195 sq.mt./2,100 sq.ft.
- Precious marble bathrooms with separate shower and bath
- LED TV 55” full HD with media hub
- Complimentary wi-fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
- Vista Suite reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club (Lounge) and our Rome Cavalieri Club (Spa – Fitness – Pools)