Pillar to painting
Four Roman pillars frame the entrance to this suite, a suitably grand scene given the riches on the walls. This is a gallery for one of the world’s most magnificent private collections of fine art.
Zip into the vista
Check out the monuments from your room, then zip down the hill for a closer view. Pick Rome’s Renaissance masterpiece, St. Peter’s Basilica, or the National Monument which celebrates the first King of Italy.
Expand your horizons
The Vista Suite offers the possibility of expanding into an adjacent connecting room.
Vista Suite + Connecting Room
Vista Suite Amenities
- One large balcony with breathtaking views of historical Rome
- From 95 sq.mt./1,000 sq.ft. to 195 sq.mt./2,100 sq.ft.
- Precious marble bathrooms with separate shower and bath
- LED TV 55” full HD with media hub
- Complimentary wi-fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
- Vista Suite reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club and our Cavalieri Grand Spa Club