On the wall of the Napoleon Suite you have a private view of many original prints from Napoleon Bonaparte’s most famous campaigns and battles.
Napoleon famously sold Louisana and began a war from a cologne fragrant tub. This suite’s bathroom is lavishly styled for deep contemplation, a setting equal to our guests’ major decisions.
The Napoleon Suite is abundantly roomy with three large balconies and up to two bedrooms, but don’t swing your designer handbag as you may break a piece of Sèvres porcelain inlay.
Napoleon Suite Amenities
- Three large balconies with breathtaking views of historical Rome
- The suite (134 sq.mt./1,435 sq.ft.) has a spacious sitting room
- Already grandly spacious it can connect with 2 additional bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (max 250 sq.mt./2,691 sq.ft.)
- King-size “floating featherbed”
- Napoleon-style bathroom with precious marbles
- LED TV 55” full HD with media hub in living room, a LED TV 46” full HD with media hub in bedroom and a LED TV full HD in bathroom
- Complimentary wi-fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
- Napoleon Suite reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club (Lounge) and our Cavalieri Grand Spa Club (Spa – Fitness – Pools)