Trip down to Trevi
Stylish relaxation and a Vatican visit are a swift slip downhill to the centre of Rome or a pleasant stroll to the papal seat. Return with tired feet to revive in the Grand Spa; guests of our Corner Suites have an open invitation.
Bathe and brunch
Seductive bathrooms, light feathers and fine satiny linen are an invitation to linger longer in your room, perhaps with the Imperial breakfast; a flight of fifteen exquisite dishes featuring elegant eggs and champagne.
A cozy corner
Step out onto ‘his and hers’ balconies, breakfast outside the bedroom, cocktails off the sitting room. There is also the additional space of the Imperial Club with light dining all day, to which all guests of our Superior Suites are invited.
(The virtual reality represents the room type and may not reflect exactly the room in which you will be staying in terms of view, furnishings and color scheme)
Superior Suite Bedroom
Superior Suite Living Room
Superior Suite Desk
Superior Suite Bathroom
SUPERIOR SUITE AMENITIES
- Two large balconies with views of the private park and pools
- 87 sq.mt./936 sq.ft.
- Precious marble bathroom with shower and separate bath
- LED TV 46” full HD with media hub in living room and bedroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and “Basic” Internet (fees apply for “Premium” service)
- Superior Suite reservations include complimentary access to our Imperial Club (Lounge) and our Cavalieri Grand Spa Club (Spa – Fitness – Pools)